Friday, April 15, 2016

Fleur De Lis Freebie!

Fleur De Lis ~ Free PDF Cross Stitch Pattern

Sew French


 A fleur de lis is a French-style lily. 

This free pattern is from my heart to yours. It's dedicated to Mother Angelica and Saint Therese Of Lisieux. I love to begin my day with a hot cup of tea, quiet prayer and stitchery. It centers my soul.  

It's a great beginners project because it uses one color. Like all my charts, this one is very easy to follow. It can be stitched with white DMC floss (found in most craft stores) or French silk floss. Follow my suggestions or stitch it in your favorite color. It's pretty done with French blue floss on white linen too. 

This gentle needlework project can be worked in bed under cozy quilts with a cup of tea, or in the sunshine, offering a creative escape. 

You can download the pattern in my SHOP

Please note: This pattern is available as a instant downloadable PDF only. You will need the free Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer. 

If you're new to cross stitching a more detailed tutorial can be found HERE
Happy Stitching!
xx ~ Jilly
    Fleur De Lis © 2016 Designed by Jill Nammar. This pattern is intended for personal use. 

    2 comments: