Thursday, July 17, 2014

Garland of Roses Pillow




I love how simple and elegant this Garland Of Roses pattern looks. I enjoyed stitching it with one color. For me, it's meditative and relaxing not to constantly change threads; Zen stitching at its best!

The pattern is cross stitched with orchid-colored Splendor silk floss on 32 count antique ivory linen. The colors are soft and feminine. They go well with my eclectic French decor. I bought extra linen and had the finished piece made into a pillow with matching cording on the edge for a little embellishment.

Please visit my SHOP for more information on this pattern.


I dream about having the sofa (below) as a home for all my finished pillows. I have a love affair with French furniture and French embroidery. When I'm in need of some eye candy or inspiration I go here  and here.







Back to the pillow....it's cross stitched with orchid-colored Splendor silk floss on 32 count antique ivory linen. The colors are soft and feminine. They go well with my eclectic French decor. I bought extra linen and had the finished piece made into a pillow with matching cording on the edge for a little embellishment.


You may be interested in another simple and timeless pattern. This heart of white silk roses (below) is the very first cross stitch pattern I designed. It remains one of the most popular patterns for sale in my petite shop. To find out more about it click HERE.


Happy Stitching!

 xx ~ Jilly



2 comments: