Made with either gluten free free flour or regular white flour, they're now in my breakfast rotation. Since I consider myself a pancake devotee, I’m selective about my go-to pancake recipes. They have to be fluffy, light, moist and relatively easy. I’m not into whipping egg whites on weekday mornings.If you’re looking for the same things in a pancake, they will not disappoint. Pleasantly sweet on their own, the addition of blueberries makes them even better.
Blueberry Buckwheat Pancake Recipe
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt. I used 2 percent. You could use nonfat too. I have only tried this recipe with Fage Brand.
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of a neutral tasting oil plus more for cooking
- 6 tablespoons of all purpose flour or Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 6 tablespoons of buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar. I use my Natural Vanilla Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Frozen or fresh blueberries for sprinkling on the pancakes